HOLA AMIGOS. Welcome to my world? Here I will endeavour to enlighten you with the bizzare happenings of my everyday life. In adittion to this (not that you need to know more?!?!) I will be posting reviews of shows, places, resturants, the whole shabam! WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT IN LIFE. Probably a lot more actually...

Monday 18 June 2012

The beginning of a beautiful electronic relationship

Hello world!
So this is it, my first blog. And I have no idea what to say. Typical. So who am I? Some call me Flower, some call me daisy (mainly customers who asume by the flowers in my hair my name MUST be floral...) Some call me... Piglet. Dad. But actually I'm Emma. I am a performing arts student HUZAH and I like talking. Ohhhhh yes I do. My opinions on life are strong indeed and I feel I must vent somewhere, so where better than on the Internet infront of dozens of people?
The first thing you should know about me is that WEIRD things happen all the time. Think of the wierdest thing. Its probably happened to me. I have had encounters strange enough to out-weird Louis Spence's facial expression when he has his leg somewhere above his head.
Unfortunately my brother has just called and requested I pick him up from school so my post must end. AU REVIOR MON AMI.. read on...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment